Home » DbVisualizer Forums » DbVisualizer » DbVisualizer - Feature Requests

Thread: Remembering 'show as chart' settings.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jun 21, 2011 7:49 AM Last Post By: Roger Bjarevall
Christian Vest ...

Remembering 'show as chart' settings.
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 5:14 PM
   thread.click_reply Reply
Hi Roger & Team,

Being able to run a query, then click three times and then you have a chart, is a real boss pleaser (they really like coloured lines).

However, I'm not really fond of the theme and style so I always find myself fiddling with the advanced settings in the Chart Properties editor.
When I run a lot of queries this becomes bothersome, so it would be really nice if dbvis remembered settings between queries :)

Roger Bjarevall

Re: Remembering 'show as chart' settings.
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 10:17 PM    global.in_response_to.tooltip in response to: Christian Vest ...
   thread.click_reply Reply
Christian,

What exact properties in the advanced setup would you like to see saved between sessions?

Regards

Roger
Christian Vest ...

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 6:29 PM    global.in_response_to.tooltip in response to: Roger Bjarevall
   thread.click_reply Reply
The properties I'de like it to keep between queries are primarily visual.

Pretty much all of the properties located under the Date View -> Chart Styles tab in the editor. That's what I'de like to see, personally, because those are the styles I tinker (or have been tinkering thus far).

Also, the properties available under the Layout tab in the primary dbvis window would be nice to have it remember.
Roger Bjarevall

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 3:36 PM    global.in_response_to.tooltip in response to: Christian Vest ...
   thread.click_reply Reply
Christian,

Thanks!

I'll register this as an enhancement request.

Best Regards

Roger
Roger Bjarevall

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 7:49 AM    global.in_response_to.tooltip in response to: Christian Vest ...
   thread.click_reply Reply
Hi,

Just to inform that this is now fixed in the latest 8.0 version.

Regards

Roger

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums