Home » DbVisualizer Forums » DbVisualizer » DbVisualizer - Support

Thread: Settings of the Find and Replace Dialogs are not saved

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Oct 27, 2013 6:41 PM Last Post By: Roger Bjarevall
Andreas Klaus

Settings of the Find and Replace Dialogs are not saved
Posted: Jul 7, 2011 10:14 AM
   thread.click_reply Reply
The settings of the Find and Replace Dialogs are not saved between sessions. For example, each time I start DbVisualizer, I have to set the Origin to "Entire Scope".

Product: DbVisualizer Personal 8.0.1
Build: #1691 (2011/06/29 19:30)
Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
Java Version: 1.6.0_23
Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
OS Name: Windows XP
OS Arch: x86
OS Version: 5.1

Regards,
Andreas

Edited by: Andreas Klaus on 07.07.2011 11:09

A minor thing: the two RadioButtons under Target seem to be a RadioButton and a separate Label. Normally, you can click on the text or on the button to selected it, but clicking on the text doesn't work.
Hans Bergsten

Re: Settings of the Find and Replace Dialogs are not saved
Posted: Jul 8, 2011 12:15 AM    global.in_response_to.tooltip in response to: Andreas Klaus
   thread.click_reply Reply
Hi Andreas,

I have opened a ticket for the issue with settings not being saved. The editor is a third party component, and it may not be possible for DbVisualizer to get hold of this information but I have asked the vendor for suggestions.

I have also reported the problem with the radio button labels to the vendor.

Best Regards,
Hans
Roger Bjarevall

Posted: Aug 30, 2011 3:44 PM    global.in_response_to.tooltip in response to: Andreas Klaus
   thread.click_reply Reply
Andreas,

The radio button labels in the find/replace editor feature can now be clicked in the 8.0.3 version.

Regards

Roger
Roger Bjarevall

Posted: Oct 27, 2013 6:41 PM    global.in_response_to.tooltip in response to: Andreas Klaus
   thread.click_reply Reply
Andreas,

Just to let you know the Find/Replace settings are now saved between sessions in the just released 9.1.2 version.

If you are using 9.1.x, upgrade using Help->Check for Updates. If you are using an older version simply download and install from here:

http://www.dbvis.com/download/

Regards

Roger

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums