Home » DbVisualizer Forums » DbVisualizer » DbVisualizer - Feature Requests

Thread: autorefresh tabs in object view

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Sep 13, 2011 10:47 PM Last Post By: Hans Bergsten Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
NathanA

autorefresh tabs in object view
Posted: Sep 7, 2011 10:45 PM
   thread.click_reply Reply
Would it be possible to add an option on every tab in the "Object View" tab to allow refresh of the tab data by seconds and minutes?
Hans Bergsten

Re: autorefresh tabs in object view
Posted: Sep 8, 2011 4:02 AM    global.in_response_to.tooltip in response to: NathanA
   thread.click_reply Reply
Hi Nathan,

It's not exactly what you look for, but please have a look at the Monitor feature:

http://www.dbvis.com/products/dbvis/doc/main/doc/ug/monitor/monitor.html

It lets you execute an SQL statement at a specified interval, like every minute.

Best Regards,
Hans
NathanA

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 2:48 PM    global.in_response_to.tooltip in response to: Hans Bergsten
   thread.click_reply Reply
Hans, that would be fine for things that I execute in the SQL Commander. The tab views are what I was hoping to refresh.

Nathan
Hans Bergsten

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 10:47 PM    global.in_response_to.tooltip in response to: NathanA
   thread.click_reply Reply
Hi Nathan,

We will look at various larger improvements for how to work with tabs etc. for the next major release, scheduled for next year. I've added your suggestion as one of the things to look at during this work.

Best Regards,
Hans

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums